Lip fillers are a great way to enhance your smile and achieve fuller, softer looking lips. At Cosmetique, our advanced cosmetic clinics in Brisbane offer premium lip injections, dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers by our experienced team of injectors. Using the latest techniques and high grade cosmetic injectables, our expert injectors will add volume and contour your lips to achieve your desired aesthetic. To learn more, book a free consultation at one of our Cosmetique clinics in Brisbane, QLD, today.
At Cosmétique, we perform over 1,000 lip filler injections per month across all our clinics, including Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Our lip filler injections are performed by our highly skilled team of cosmetic injectors and surgeons using only the best cosmetic injectables available on the market. In order to achieve the better, natural looking results, all of our cosmetic injectables are reviewed by our surgeons to ensure the quality of our lip fillers meet our high standards.
Every lip filler appointment starts with a bespoke consultation at one of our Brisbane clinics to discuss your desired aesthetic results. Following a consultation with our doctor, the lips are numbed using a nerve block which enables you to have the procedure with no discomfort. After the procedure, you will receive comprehensive aftercare and access to our 24/7 phone line for any questions you may have.
How do injectable lip fillers work?
Lip enhancement with dermal fillers is performed painlessly at our Brisbane clinics under a surgical aseptic technique. The process starts by evaluating the aesthetic anatomy of your lower face.
We then anaesthetise your lips and surrounding areas. At Cosmétique, we enhance the lips so that they are proportional to the rest of the face, and always ensure the upper lip is proportional to the lower lip.
As well as that, our cosmetic injectors in Brisbane use premium and ultra-premium lip fillers, so the result of the injections are naturally plump looking lips.
What should i expect immediately after getting lip fillers?
Immediately after a cosmetic injectable treatment, your lips (and mouth) may be numb from the local anaesthetic. You may also experience some mild discomfort or fullness in the first few hours. Despite this, most of our patients are able to return to work immediately after treatment.
Lip fillers & injectable treatment prices
The cost of lip filler injections in Brisbane can vary depending on which cosmetic filler required to achieve your desired look, with results that can last up to 12 months. At Cosmetique, you can now enjoy our premium lip filler special with prices starting from just $150.
For more information about our lip fillers, promotional deals and specials, and other services including dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers, skin needling and more, contact your local Cosmetique clinic in Brisbane. We have several clinics located across Brisbane city and the Gold Coast, QLD, including Bowen Hills, Miami and Maroochydore. To find your nearest clinic, please use the booking form below or call us to chat to a member of our team.
Book a consultation today
Ready to redefine your appearance? We look forward to meeting with you. Fill out the form on this page or book an appointment online to begin your Cosmetique® journey.
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Swelling Immediately Post treatment contributes to volume that depletes as swelling resolves
10) Filler in the Lips metabolise over time and is affected by modifiable and non- modifiable biological factors of the patient
11) Cosmetique CANNOT guarantee the effect or the duration of the filler
12) Results vary for each person
13) All additional treatment will be charged at full price- No free top ups are included
14) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
15) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
16) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
17) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
18) Results may vary for each person
19) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
20) Results cannot be guaranteed
21) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
22) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
23) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
24) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
25) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
26) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
Cosmetique cannot engage in any acceptance of service or substituted service on behalf of its employees, executives, associates, suppliers or directors.
It is essential that you serve the relevant individuals directly.
Cosmetique will not accept or retain any legal documents intended for its employees, executives, associates, suppliers or directors, and any such documents received will be promptly deleted or discarded.